We’re particularly excited as we’re shortlisted alongside mainstream products, demonstrating that free from products don’t have to compromise on taste.
If you haven’t tried our Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix, we can assure you that they’re super scrummy and extra squidgy. Fingers crossed, we might have an award to show for it in a few weeks!
Here’s the shortlist for the Home Baking category:
- Delicious Alchemy Gluten & Dairy Free Chocolate Brownie Mix – Delicious Alchemy
- The Co-operative Loved by Us Gingerbread Cupcake Kit – Fiddes Payne
- The Co-operative Loved by Us Pumpkin Seed Bread Mix – GR Wright & Sons
- The Co-operative Salted Caramel Frosting – Food Innovations
- Thorntons Chocolate Tortes – Symingtons
The Quality Food Awards are the most respected awards for food and drink products on sale in UK grocery outlets with a judging panel comprised of experts from many different industry disciplines. The judges take every aspect of a product into consideration – rewarding great flavours, high-quality ingredients, excellent value for money and outstanding packaging.
Almost 350 shortlisted food and drink products, which cover 80 categories are now in with a chance to win one of the food industries’ most prestigious accolades. Now in its 35th year, the Quality Food and Drink Awards ceremony will be held on 13th November.
Wish us luck!