We’ve got some exciting news to share from Delicious Alchemy HQ…
We’re delighted to announce our brand new charity – the Delicious Alchemy Charitable Foundation!
Set up to celebrate our 10th birthday, the Foundation marks the next step in our aim and passion: to improve the lives of people on restricted diets, day by day.
The Foundation will achieve its aim through charitable gluten free food donations to UK food banks, such as the Trussell Trust. It will also donate money to charities and scientific research programmes, who share our goal of improving the lives of those on a free from diet.
The charity is in its early stages, as the documents have just been submitted to the Charity Commission. Whilst we await our official charity registration number, we have exciting plans in place to make this project a real success. Click here to read all about them!
Our Charity Promises
We think it’s important to make you the following promises on how we will run our charity:
- We will never sell your data or share it with other third parties
- We will never engage in unethical fundraising methods
- We will never run the charity on debt.
- The charity will operate on a voluntary basis. Therefore, we are not paying any salaries from the money you donate.
- We will only invest in charities and research programmes the match our goal which is to improve the lives of those on restricted diets.
You can follow our updates on the charity by clicking here.