This paella is packed full of authentic, mouthwatering flavours – and completely gluten free! A foolproof dish you can whip up in less than 30 minutes, this makes weekday dinners something to look forward to.
30 Minute Gluten Free Paella Recipe
It’s great to know that this recipe is:
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
What we love about Paella is that it’s totally adaptable to your tastes – if you like a certain ingredient, just add more of it! Here are the flavours we like:
- 1 or 2 sliced leeks – feel free to use onions instead if you prefer the flavour
- 100g of chopped dry cured gluten free chorizo
- 200g of frozen peas
- 300g of our Gluten Free Rice Flakes
- 400g of seafood mix, defrosted
- Gluten free stock of your choice
- A pinch of turmeric
- A couple of lemon wedges for serving
Let’s get cooking!
- Heat a splash of your preferred cooking oil in a pan and add your sliced leeks
- Once the leeks have softened, add in the chorizo and fry until the oils are released
- Then add in the peas, rice flakes, stock, turmeric and any other flavour you want to introduce to your dish
- Bring your pan to the boil
- Stir in your seafood mix, and heat for a couple of minutes more
- Serve with lemon wedges, and enjoy!
Make sure your chorizo sausage is gluten free. However, if you’re not a fan of chorizo, you could swap this for some pork or chicken – just make sure you cook these for at least 5 minutes longer.
Want to share tonight’s menu? Tweet this recipe.
Ready to start cooking? Buy our Gluten and Dairy Free Rice Flake Porridge.