This smooth and creamy dish is super quick and easy to make – only 2 ingredients and 3 minutes in the microwave! Made with our Gluten Free Rice Flake Porridge, this sweet indulgence makes for a mouth-watering treat.
Quick and Easy Gluten Free Rice Pudding Recipe
It’s great to know that this recipe is:
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- 200ml almond milk (you can swap this for another dairy free alternative, but we love the taste!)
- 50g or 1/9th of a pack of our Gluten Free Rice Flake Porridge
- Optional – A pinch of grated nutmeg
Let’s get cooking!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, stir in around 200ml of almond milk into 50g of your rice flake porridge
- Cook in a 800W microwave for around 3 minutes
- Have patience! Allow your dish to stand for a couple of minutes until it’s as thick as you like
- Grate in your nutmeg for additional flavour (optional) and enjoy!
If you’re not a microwave person, you can simmer your Rice Pudding on a medium heat hob for 3-5 minutes, it’ll taste just as good!
This recipe makes enough rice pudding for 1, but you can easily multiply the quantities – one 450g bag of Rice Flake Porridge will make nine mouth-watering bowlfuls!
Want more people to enjoy this Rice Pudding delight?
Fancy trying something a bit different? Try our Top 10 Rice Flake recipes for some more inspiration!