Great news from Delicious Alchemy HQ! We’re incredibly happy to announce we have been shortlisted for, not one, but two Quality Food Awards 2016, for the second year in a row!
The Q Awards recognise excellence in the food and drink industry, and we are very proud to be listed amongst some of the best loved and well known brands in the country. The ceremony will be taking place in the very swish Grosvenor House Hotel in London on 10th November. It will be an exclusive black tie event. We can’t wait to get dressed up to the nines!
Last year, our Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Brownie mix secured a fantastic double award win, beating mainstream products to claim an award in the Home Baking category. We also won an award in the Free From Sweet category.
This year, our ever-popular Chocolate Brownie mix is shortlisted in the Home Baking category. Additionally, our limited edition Gluten and Dairy Free Christmas Cake Mix has been recognised in the Christmas Cakes category!
Here are the full shortlists of the two categories in which we have been featured:
Quality Food Awards 2016: Home Baking
- Delicious Alchemy Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Leela’s Kitchen Onion Bhaji Mix
Quality Food Awards 2016: Christmas Q – Cakes
- Aldi Specially Selected Exquisite Christmas Cake
- Aldi Specially Selected Exquisite Yule Log
- Asda Extra Special Yule Log / Finsbury Foods
- Co-op Mince Pies / Premier Foods
- Delicious Alchemy Gluten and Dairy Free Christmas Cake
- Marks & Spencer Eight Month Matured Jewelled Poinsettia Christmas Cake
- Tesco Christmas Igloo Cake Kit / Doric FPD