Christmas is just around the corner, are you ready?
Luckily, the range of Gluten Free foods available has grown considerably over the last years – A Gluten Free party diet at Christmas should be easy enough today. Here some advises:
- Ask your guests about their dietary restrictions and have an upfront conversation about the menu. Tell about what you would like to make and ask what precautions you should make to your menu or shopping list to make it safe.
- Know the free from aisles and nevertheless, please check all ingredient labels.
- Don’t let cross contamination ruin your party and if you can, make it all Gluten Free. There is also plenty of naturally Gluten Free foods such as chicken and vegs.
- Go big with your main! Be creative!
- Add some tasty sides such as sesame seed Breadsticks, click here to see the recipe. You can wrap bacon around them and bake. Add cheese, something sweet like fig jam, ricotta and honey dip after.
- The dessert matters! Gather round the hearth and enjoy a slice of this rick, chocolatey and delicious Yule Log made with our Vanilla Sponge Mix– it takes only 40 minutes, including filling and decoration.