Some things are made to go together, like tea & cake, peas & carrots, socks & shoes – and Delicious Alchemy and @KokoDairyFree. We have teamed up to inspire you with some amazingly tasty recipes using our Delicious Alchemy Oats and Koko sweetened and unsweetened milk. All recipes are Gluten and Dairy Free and packed full of flavour!
Serves 4; Prep time: 10 minutes; Cooking time: 15 minutes; Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 heap Tbsp. red Thai curry paste
- 900ml Koko Original Milk
- 150g mange tout, cut in half on the diagonal
- 1 large red pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch strips
- 200g Delicious Alchemy Oats
- The juice from one lime, plus more wedges for serving
- 50g fresh coriander
- Dried crispy onions to garnish
- 50g Spring onions
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 red chilli to garnish
- De-seed and slice the red pepper into thin strips and finely chop the spring onion
- Heat the curry paste in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high. Press the paste into the pan, allowing it to caramelize for just a few seconds. Add the coconut milk to the pan, and stir to combine with the paste.
- Add the red pepper and Mange Tout and boil for 5 minutes
- Reduce the heat and add the oats. Stir to combine.
- Leave to simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, until the oats and veggies soften. Season with a pinch of salt, and lime juice. Let simmer one more minute.
- Serve and top with the coriander, chilli, spring onions, the crispy onions and extra lime wedges! Enjoy!
Serves 16; Prep time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 40 minutes; Total time: 50 minutes
- 250g bananas
- 100ml Koko Original Milk
- 70g sweet freedom fruit syrup or golden syrup
- 200g Delicious Alchemy Oats
- Pre heat the oven to 180’c fan / 200’c
- Mash 200g of bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the oats, milk & syrup and mix well.
- Transfers the mixture to a baking dish.
- Bake for 40 mins.
- Once cool, cut into slices. Enjoy!
Serves 2; Prep time: 5 minutes; Total time: 5 minutes
- 200g pineapple
- 1 ripe mango (roughly 200g)
- 2 ripe kiwis (roughly 160g)
- 700ml Koko Unsweetened Milk
- 100g of Delicious Alchemy Oats
- 1 banana
- Remove the skin and core from the pineapple, and then cut into chunks.
- Remove the skin from the mango and cut around stone and chop into chunks.
- Cut the top and bottom from the kiwis, no need to remove the skin, unless you want to.
- Peel the banana and cut into chunks.
- Put all ingredients into a Smoothie Maker along
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favourite chilled glass. Enjoy!
Serves 1; Prep time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 5 minutes; Total time: 15 minutes
- Chopped banana
- Sweet freedom choc shot liquid chocolate
- Frozen Berries
- Blend pancake ingredients until smooth.
- Add more Koko Dairy Free if too thick.
- Gently heat non stick frying pan.
- Spoon 2tsp mixture into pan.
- When bubbling & set, flip pancake.
- Remove when cooked & brown.
- Repeat with rest of mixture.
- Stack pancakes layering toppings.
- Finish with drizzle of peanut butter. Enjoy!